🐟 Bomber Model A 3″ 1/2oz –
All I can say is, fishing has been really slow on Lake St. Clair. I’m just grateful to catch this beautiful smallmouth bass and white bass. I even tried trolling, still the fish didn’t want to seem to bite, they have lockjaw. Rather weird for spring time, but this can sometimes happen with extreme weather, when the weather is differentiating between hot to cold. I was using a Bomber Model A 7a crankbait, when I caught these two beautiful fish on Lake St. Clair. I’m not sure what color it is, but it’s sort of a perch color.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Fishing Tackle ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Bomber Model A 3″ 1/2oz →
• Ugly Stik Elite Spinning 6′ Medium →
• Shimano Sienna 2500RD →
• 10lb Berkley Trilene XT Monofilament →
• GoPro HERO3 Black →
• I Made My Own Custom Chest Mount – Try GoPro Chest Mount →
• SanDisk Extreme Pro 64 GB →
• Multiple Batteries Recommended + Dual Charger →
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ About Eternal Angler ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A great spot on the web where you can find me fishing at some of my favorite lakes in Michigan. I try to give out helpful fishing tips on lures, fishing gear, and tackle. Fishing is life, one of my favorite hobbies/sports to do on the weekend.
Google Plus →